Pages

▼

Monday, September 3, 2012

Spiderman

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
New edition says: Spiders only eat girls. Boys are safe.Photobucket 

pleeeeaaasssse.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
* * *
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Good work boyfriend-fiance.

Photobucket

Actual Conversation:
Boyfriend-fiance: Did you notice anything new in the shower today?
me: No, i noticed NOTHING there!! YAY! Oh THANK YOU for killing the mutant spiders!
Boyfriend-fiance: No prob.
Me: I am so very very grateful.
Boyfriend-fiance: There were three of them.
me: I know. Jumanji. I told you.
Boyfriend-fiance: They were about to have babies.
me: SHAME! and you KILLED THEM!
Boyfriend-fiance: No, i just put them in your shoe.

* end

5 comments:

  1. "Boyfriend-fiance: No, i just put them in your shoe."

    Thanks Che, I almost died trying to not laugh aloud at work

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhhaaaaa! Classic! I do the same with my manfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! "oh brave soldier, I shall await thy safe return" hahahahahaah

    ReplyDelete