Sunday, August 22, 2010

A lesson in physics

I usually draw people. I usually draw myself. I do not usually draw bathrooms. I am not very confident with my bathroom drawing skills so I have kindly labelled all objects for you so as to set the scene for my Wednesday morning drama.



OK. got it? let's begin:






Now let me just grab that shampoo...









H20 on floor creates non-frictional surface between floor and wooden mat.
Mat experiences weight (mass x gravitational pull) of che and accelerates towards toilet.
Che feels acceleration of mat combined with angle of elevation and begins downward face-first motion.
Che applies equal oppositie reaction, according to Newton's third law of motion, and exerts potential stabilising force on shower curtain.
Shower curtain experiences gravitational (plus additional) pulling force and accelerates downwards towards che's head.
Mat experiences additional weight (mass of che + mass of shower curtain x gravitational force) and accelerates more rapidly towards toilet.
Che's foot experiences gravitational force and lands in circumference of toilet bowl in toilet H20.




Rather don't wash your hair today.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could
i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a
acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

my page ... graduate certificates online