Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The big CRAFT-CUPBOARD-CLEANUP RESULTS

Ok so these are the results of the epic craft cupboard cleanup project... 
Now, before I do the big reveal, I would like to remind everyone that although it may not look like that much of a drastic change - it has basically taken the whole day to achieve what you are about to see. So think about that before you make any comments...

THE BEFORE:


THE PROCESS:

(this was all crammed into the drawer)

(picture taken by Nicole who I think was a little bit shocked when she walked in)

THE AFTER:
(drum roll....)

TA-DA!!!

Look at me how organised I am!


Now during this process I discovered something about myself:

 I collect so much of the same random (beautiful) junk.

for example...
  • 27 rolls of of tape. (If you're about to count it... I promise I'm not lying, there are two rolls of tape hiding at the back.)


  • More than 30 different writing papers... and these are the unopened ones. (More than 20 additional opened writing papers)
  • More than 70 different envelopes. Well, if you have that much writing paper...
  • Over 50 sheets of random, beautiful and vintage stickers. Mainly unused and some partly used. Others - too beautiful to use.
  • Approximately 63 beautifully designed postcards, fake polaroid cards and credit-card sized photography prints and designs.
  • Massive Random assortment of randomness - Buttons, string, ribbons, tags, sharp metal objects that I have forgotten the use of. 
and finally, 
  • Seven different types of pegs.


mmm.... I think they have a name for this...

But it's ok - cause they're all different and beautiful, right?

Tomorrow I will attempt my clothing cupboard. 
JUST KIDDING. That will take me all year.


Clean out a drawer or a cupboard or something. I promise you will feel so darn happy with your own self!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Coz u can NEVER have enough of the gorgeous writing paper they have here...my collection grows every time I walk past a stationary shop :) And dont even get me started on the 'service' things they literally overload you with at MakeUp shops here xx