Thursday, September 16, 2010

Scraps

For Dom's birthday celebrations we found a little art/craft/scrapbook studio in Korea (with a lovely craft guru who speaks english). We booked a 3 hour session where we got to be in the studio and use all the supplies to make what we want. :) Here are a few snapshots from the day:






(yes, these are all stamps)

Ps. We will be doing a recycled bag/junk/pamphlet/papers DIY book project in the next week or so, so make sure you start collecting all your trash if you want to participate :) You will also need three silver binder rings.

3 comments :

thegirlhassparke said...

This looks like so much fun!
I just wanted to let you know that I received your cd last week and loved it. There was alot of my favourite songs on there and some new ones which I really like! Thankyou!!

Che said...

I'm so glad it got to you safe and sound! :)

Ndileka said...

LOOKS INCREDIBLE! i want to be there now :)