Friday, July 9, 2010

VOETSAK ("foot-sack")*

*(SIDE NOTE TO ALL NON-SOUTH AFRICANS: 'Voetsak' pronounced "foot-sack" is afrikaans. It means "get lost". It is highly appropriate to this story.)
This story is dedicated to Marvelyn, who is probably still traumatised. I'm sorry Marvelyn.
























Paint your toenails. If you are a boy, you can paint them too. Or just draw toe monsters.

EDIT: added BONUS!! Here are some toe-monsters that I drew on my friend Kristi!
They are all saying Hi to Marv!
(Right to Left: Kristi, Nicole, Laura, Che, Dom - the little one.)

Toe creeps. The baby one is growing a beak.

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha i... owww laughing hurts my abs....ok you just earned 100 new friend points yay! lol

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

Greg said...

Excellent, Che!!! :D

Che said...

haha im glad you like the monster toes! haha Q Smith - I saw your blog - cool idea! I will have to send you a picture of my creepy toes soon!

Unknown said...

hehehehehehe! Poor Marv, we really did creep her out, BUT your toes are creepy, even for us normal people who don't have toes phobs!
Love ya Che, and Love your Blog

grant said...

che che, first time on ur blog..too random, but too much! thoe pics reminded me of ur 21st! i want some toe creep friends now..

grant said...

just to let u know, ive got webbed feet - imagine those toe monsters!

Unknown said...

Always an entertaining read CheK!

Anonymous said...

Look forward to it! We need a boost to get it going!

Lauren said...

haha- Che only you can do this! I also want toe creeps!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha I love it! :)

Charissakemp said...

This is an old post but LOVE it! We call them tuppets... Toe-Puppets! :D

Che Kershaw said...

hahaha tuppets! what an awesome name! :)