Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vol. 25


* Happy Birthday to me! *




Today is my 25th Birthday! It's my third birthday in Korea and it will probably rain at some point today since it's rained every year on my birthday in the 3 years I've been here.
I have already been surprised with a DELICIOUS champagne breakfast- orange juice, blueberry muffins, eggs, smoothies (and of course champagne) by four gorgeous girls! They have spoilt me with a voucher for a massage and facial! and lovely gifts! (but i will write more about that later) YAY!!!! 
We are about to go into Seoul for a secret birthday adventure! I can't wait!
* * *



To make a splash about being 25 years young and "25 years awesome!" (according to Justin) - I thought I would show you a cool blog called Vol. 25. It is run by an artsy woman named Jessica - who creates gorgeous photoshop overlays for photographs and scrap-booking to give your pictures more texture and layers. I love the look and feel of her blog - it's very personal and organic.



Send me a birthday wish by commenting on my blog or clicking 'follow me' in the right sidebar.
That makes me happy! Here's to another awesome 25!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

We can see you had a wonderful day with special friends!