- If you hold down the apple button and the off button together, it will take a screen shot
- If you want to stop your phone from switching from portrait to landscape (ie when you are lying on your bed and trying to type), you can double click the apple button then slide the bottom bar to the left until you find the lock-screen icon. click it.
- "Draw Something" is a great app. FIND ME! Username: indieBerries. Emoji is also a fun.
- If you want to create shortcuts for when you are typing, go to settings > general >keyboard > shortcuts > create new shortcut. My phone now autocorrects "ctk" to "Che is the King".
- If you are browsing in Safari and want to save a picture, just hold it for a couple of seconds.
- If you slide down the top of your homescreen, it will bring up all your recent notifications.
- Double tapping the space bar will give you a "."
Sunday, March 18, 2012
7 things Sunday
Labels: 7 things