Monday, March 26, 2012

That awkward moment when...

If you follow my twitter life, you will know i love a good that-awkward-moment-when hashtag. Here are a few of my own:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 * * *

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 * * *

Photobucket
 * * *

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 * * *
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments :

Mo'sultry Van Wyk said...

I can relate to.. "Julie this is my friend...uhm..." lol so awkward!

Beingbrazen said...

LOL

Katyha said...

I have never had number 1 happen to me, thankfully. But number 3 ALL the time!

Bailey Schneider said...

Wahahahahaha!!! Classic!

Jacci said...

Once rode 21 floors in an elevator with someone I had just asked when their baby was due...and they weren't pregnant. These days I wait for the baby to pop out.

Weezafish said...

Ha very funny. Someone gave me their seat on a bus once. I wasn't pregnant, but I took the seat. Didn't want them to be embarressed :)

Dominique Warr said...

KILLS! hahaha.
 

Janine said...

hahahaha!!! :)  this is very true, happened to me a few times ... 

Unknown said...

A good read, a good laugh lol. I loved it #TooReal :''D