- Rain is a wonderful glorious thing. We are supposed to be having an epic Cyclone hit KZN today, but so far it's just been lovely rain.
- Flea markets are a fabulous way of spending your day. Meeting new creative and crafty people and sourcing precious gems. We didn't get a chance to get to the i heart market yesterday, but we did spend a great part of the day at the Essenwood flea market in Durbs.
- Dreams. What a way to mess with your mind.
- 10 year old kids really are very cute.
- Teaching 10 year old kids the concept of scientific properties of matter and atomic particles is really not very cute.
- South Korean internet is like an Olympic Sprint Gold Medalist compared to South African snail-web.
- Some words just have the most epic sounds like cellar, squelch, precipice, smooch and slither.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Labels: 7 things