Thursday, April 5, 2012

rooms

My Pinterest stream is often filled with random beautiful interiors. Honestly I could sit on the internet for hours looking at the insides of pretty homes. (oh, wait, I do do that). A new South African based interiors website called 5 Rooms has just launched and Oh look! I mashed up my own  room -

Photobucket

You can find all these lovely things on the 5 Rooms site -
Chelsea Coffee Table Square  * Fiesta Armchair in Ivory * Lace Chair in White *  Fundi 2 Groove Table lamp * And the wallpaper hack-up courtesy of Zoffany and Schumacher. sigh.

I've also been loving black and white interiors with bright pops of colour. The pic below is styled by Angus Fergusson. I love how clean and neat it looks -

Photobucket
Wouldn't it be awesome with a little pop of colour like one of these shelving gizmos from Dark Horse:
Photobucket
How fab is that shelving gadget? 

You don't even need books to make it awesome.

3 comments :

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I'd have it in orange

Weezafish said...

LOVE the colour of that wallpaper.

Bailey Schneider said...

Addicted to Pinterest too - but for some reason I can't get on lately... It wont take me past the login page. :(
Love the interiors :)
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde