Sunday, January 27, 2013

7 things

whatif
7 things I've done this week

  1. Flew to London to visit my very handsome Fiance. (Woooop!)
  2. Sat next to a creep on the plane. (Story of my life) Cartoon to follow.
  3. Went out together with The Warr to start our wedding registry in central London - fun.
  4. Finally got to see one of the "things" that I had made and ordered and delivered to London, for our wedding - can't elaborate too much on it now, but - it's awesome :) (Warren concurs).
  5. Thought about buying a razor to shave my legs, but I forgot. (Warren does not concur).
  6. Ate some delicious Moroccan Chicken and fiery tomato soup and some amazing seared tuna. Also - drank some delicious red wine and 
  7. Pre-registered to some upcoming festivals for the year.

    London, it's good to be back,
    Now how's about a little more snow?

No comments :