Yes, I know it's not Sunday - but there are a lot of readers who have emailed to say how much they love this feature and my weekends are generally so filled with doing "stuff" that I don't often get time to sit down at my computer to blog. So I'm posting my 7 Things Sunday today - because I like to live on the edge like that.
Seven Random Factoids of my life.
- In all our 6/7 plus years of (on/off/long distance/short distance/very long distance/yes/no/its for the best etc) dating history, Warren and I have never ever been "together" on Valentines Day. This year is a first. And we just so happen to be engaged too. ha.
- I make up my own words a lot. Warren does too. It's basically a whole new language. Which is great for when Warren and I are simultaneously abducted by Federal Agents and we need to devise an escape plan which they won't understand. We got this.
- I don't usually gamble - but Warren and I did buy a fancy scratch card on the weekend - and WE WON 10 POUNDS! Which is excellent considering that's what the scratch card cost.
- I love traveling on public transport: buses, trains, subways - especially for long journeys. I find it completely therapeutic and it's a great place to people watch.
- I love public speaking. Which is partly due to the fact that I'm a self-proclaimed "natural born entertainer" - which is the mantra that I repeated to everyone on Friday night after two glasses of champagne.
- There are a few things in life I absolutely hate: shallow cereal bowls, (NO. no-body wants to eat cereal from a plate?! what is wrong with you?!), frogs (I'd rather be attacked by a snake) and Papyrus font - which is even more vile than comic sans.
- I have only very recently perfected the art of the boiled egg. Call me a chef or what.