Friday, May 17, 2013

{wedding} TOO MUCH WEDDING?

 photo ourwedding_zps0d13643a.jpg

Are all these wedding-posts getting a bit much for you?
Ha.

I haven't even gotten started.

I just can't help it - (NEED TO POST ALL THE THINGS)
 one day when you get married, you'll understand.

(and when does the wedding high fade off?!
probably never.)

Anyway here - have a squonky love turtle.

 photo squonky_zps96f6c35e.jpg


it's completely un-wedding related.
You're welcome.

I would also like to use this opportunity to make a list of some other un-wedding related things:
  • Nothing to Declare - the show: CAN'T STOP WATCHING.
  • The Warr and I are moving into our first little husband-and-wife house together tomorrow - YAY!
  • On Tuesday I made spaghetti bolognaise. And nobody died.
  • I deleted 53 spam blog comment/emails this morning before breakfast. How obnoxious.
  • Have decided am going to win the lotto tonight. (Warren, could you buy a ticket please -I'm very poor.)
  • Corollary: it's no joke that FUN and FUNds have the same root word.
  • Following Friday's winnings - Warren and I will no longer be moving into our first husband-and-wife house together. We will be flying in our helicopter to our yacht on the Med for a little spring-break. We will move into our new castle on Monday, I guess. We'll play it by ear.
  • Have discovered coffitivity.com (via my friend Sarah) - to simulate a coffee shop environment and boost productivity levels. haha win. 
  • and.... I know the squonky love turtle is completely un-wedding related. But like, it would look really good in a veil.

    Just saying.

4 comments :

Derryn Leigh Smith said...

There can never be ENOUGH WEDDING!!! More, More, MORE! :)

Miriam Thurgood said...

MORE WEDDING! Let us single girls dream!

Tarah Knox said...

ok it is a little much. BUT ONLY because i have followed the pre-wedding planning and EVERYTHING. (which was all very lovely) and because im an old married lady....(going on nine years this year).....Im very happy for you and the Warr. May you have many lovely years together filled with love and happiness! :D

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say that you've
done a fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Opera.
Outstanding Blog!

Also visit my site - healthy diet Plans for women