7 Awesome things that have happened this week:
- The brother arrived for a visit - so lovely to see him!
- We got our Christmas tree (I know, but rather late than never) and spent one evening decorating it. I LOVE our tree you guys! Will be posting all about it tomorrow - I can't wait to share it!!
- Had one of my most delicious curries on Bricklane - definitely can recommend The Brasserie Curry House - YUMMALICIOUS.
- Husband has had most of the week off and it has been SO awesome having some stay-cation with him, and also while the brother has been here!
- Spent another day at Winter Wonderland - had so much fun drinking Gluhwein, eating German-inspired food and getting festive!
- Warr booked for us to see Cirque Bezerk at The Wonderland - it was amazing! So many talented people and super death-defying stunts - I was literally on the edge of my seat.
- Had such fun in Leicester Square for drinks (Warr and I) and dinner at a small Italian place on Friday evening.
- Spent Saturday all snug and cozy on the couch, with hot chocolate, blankets, good movies while it rained outside. And some yummy noodle take-aways to round off the whole chilled-out lazy day!
- Today we are off together to do some last minute Christmas shopping and tonight we are off to some carol-singing with Warr's sister and little nieces.
I LOVE how easy this list was to write! And yes, I know there are more than 7, but I couldn't help myself with so many awesome things going on at the moment! Damn I love this time of year! Check back for our EPIC Christmas tree tomorrow!
What have you been up to this week?