Sunday, December 22, 2013

7 things Sunday

whatif photo whatif.jpg

7 Awesome things that have happened this week:
  1. The brother arrived for a visit - so lovely to see him!
  2. We got our Christmas tree (I know, but rather late than never) and spent one evening decorating it. I LOVE our tree you guys! Will be posting all about it tomorrow - I can't wait to share it!!
  3. Had one of my most delicious curries on Bricklane - definitely can recommend The Brasserie Curry House - YUMMALICIOUS.
  4. Husband has had most of the week off and it has been SO awesome having some stay-cation with him, and also while the brother has been here!
  5. Spent another day at Winter Wonderland - had so much fun drinking Gluhwein, eating German-inspired food and getting festive!
  6. Warr booked for us to see Cirque Bezerk at The Wonderland - it was amazing! So many talented people and super death-defying stunts - I was literally on the edge of my seat.
  7. Had such fun in Leicester Square for drinks (Warr and I) and dinner at a small Italian place on Friday evening.
  8. Spent Saturday all snug and cozy on the couch, with hot chocolate, blankets, good movies while it rained outside. And some yummy noodle take-aways to round off the whole chilled-out lazy day!
  9. Today we are off together to do some last minute Christmas shopping and tonight we are off to some carol-singing with Warr's sister and little nieces.

I LOVE how easy this list was to write! And yes, I know there are more than 7, but I couldn't help myself with so many awesome things going on at the moment! Damn I love this time of year! Check back for our EPIC Christmas tree tomorrow!

What have you been up to this week?

No comments :