Thursday, December 5, 2013

People of Awesomeness: December!

 photo peopleofawesomeness_zps7c02d3ba.jpg
The first week of DECEMBER! (can you handle it?!) so it's my great honour (drum roll etc) to introduce you to this month's fabulous sponsors here on indieBerries!

 photo cropped-blog_header_zps57d25deb.png
First up, we have the lovely little lass that I met at The Blogcademy earlier this year - Miss Kylie! Kylie's blog is an excellent example of niche blogging at it's finest.

 photo kylie1_zpsb412c1e8.jpg
Kylie is a fabulous green-finger little lady and shares all her outdoor adventures on her blog. If you tuck into her blog archives you will find the most amazing "hippie-ish" things that you never even knew existed - I mean - 2000 Trees Festival... Have you ever?! Totally going next year!

 photo green_woodpecker_2_zpsc53eb09a.png
Kylie's signature posts are definitely her Bird of the week - each week she brings you a new bird to learn a little something about! And! She creates all these birdy images herself - such talent! (I think my favourite so far is the little Starbucks Starling! haha) I am WAITING for kylie's birdgeeking card range to explode! AHEM, Kylie :)

 photo kylie2_zpsc68e59da.jpg
(click over to Little Outdoor Kylie for the pic credits)

One of my favourite posts this month has been her "100 habits of a modern hippie" (go tally up your hippie-score! haha) and if you're in London - make sure you check out her Top Five Christmas Markets Post... I had no idea about some of these markets and I'm so excited to visit them!

Kylie is my main sponsor this month - so you can look forward to a "Kylie-inspired" cartoon later this month! For now you  can follow her here:




  photo bd-header_zps91241ff1.png

Lulu from Berry Diaries is back again sharing her thoughts and I'm excited to be sharing some of her inspirational posts with y'all today!

 photo lulu1_zpscb30c1c3.jpg
Lulu's post on "The four locks and keys" is so interesting! She talks about people who are genuinely comfortable in their own skins and that according to yoga-practice, there are four types of people in this world, and each different "type" requires a different way to engage (def. worth a read!). I am always so fascinated and craving to know more about myself and what makes me tick and a lot of Lulu's posts address those kinds of ideas - like the one on your "gut feelings" and intuition and also... I love the fact that she always writes completely from the heart.

 photo IMG_7987M_zps7dc78651.jpg
Lulu was jet-setting off to Zurich last weekend for the Christmas markets and her snaps from her travels are SO awesome! i LOVE this picture of this little bird having a bath! so CUTE!

Follow Berry Diaries here:


 photo mediccopy_zps32c78906.jpg
Little Miss Medic - the rambling Doctor, has been up to her antics again! In the past few weeks she has seen a patient who has been pregnant 18 times! She has also been looking after a sick little pup (below - how cute!) and... in true Little Miss Medic style, has been talking about Va-jay-jay-jazzling.

 photo medic2_zpsd3391730.jpg
(I am not sure why I put these pictures together - that's very awkward of me).

I love the honest frank-ness of Little Miss Medic's blog and her encouragement for us to all "CARPE SCROTUM!" (grab life by the balls). Her latest post is.. erhm...about some.... "vaginal-knitting" - yeah, you probably wanna check that out.

You can follow Little Miss Medic Here:


 photo BT_Header_Pink_zps73be3a69.png
Jane is the owner and curator of It's a Bling Thing - a boutique shop which sells all sorts of awesome little goodies! She recently did her first market (high five!) and sent me her table "mock up" to have a peek at (below) - and I was super impressed! Those ceramics look so fab on those wrapped boxes! And such a clever and simple idea to create a bit of height variety at your market stand!

 photo jane3_zpsb1226585.jpg
There are lots of cool goodies and gift ideas to have a browse at in the online shop - lots of handy stocking fillers if you ask me!

 photo jane1_zps5c888a7a.jpg 
There are a variety of different things on offer through this shop - these ceramic animals would look really cool against a grey wall (I have had unbelievable urges to paint walls grey lately - ask Warren, anyway, I digress). Jane also stocks a offbeat mix of accessories - like these cross wooden earrings (above).

 photo jane2_zpse7043982.jpg
When I was browsing through her shop - I came across a sTash of 'tache inspired things. I don't know if it's because I am missing the husband's MO (NO, I AM NOT) or what - but they all seemed to jump out at me because they are so awesome! Have a look at the moustache ring and moustache chain - epic! 

To find out when and where her next market is (which, if I'm not wrong could be this weekend!) Follow It's a Bling Thing here:


 photo iusb_760x10012818714_shva_zpsd4fe0654.jpg 
Having recently started setting up my own Etsy Store - I was so excited when Pamela from Wired Boutique Store wanted to sponsor indieBerries. I know what it's like to get a small (craft) business up and running, so I am so happy to be promoting this little Etsy Boutique shop!

 photo wired2_zps26ca3363.jpg
Pamela makes beautiful hard resin domino pendants - and I love her new Christmas decor range! (See HERE and HERE). We don't even have a Christmas tree yet and I'm dying to decorate SOMETHING! How cute would these pendants look on your tree! (Also - I think that they would make such awesome additions to a plain craft coloured gift wrap - and they can double up as gift wrap, which the recipient can then use to hang on their tree!

 photo wired1_zps16c3985d.jpg
Some of my other favourites from her shop are these two above: the American-flag inspired pendant - imagine that with some denim cut-offs, white vest and killer biker boots! If it's too cold for mini denim shorts and vests (which in London, it is) I can suggest the crimson polka dot pendant with a burlap thread with a big cozy scarf!

 photo il_570xN517986744_h7t7_zpsa28985c7.jpg 

Otherwise, if you need a little more BLING in your life (who doesn't) then I can recommend this sparkling gem above!

You can check out Pam's blog where she shares some of her previous market galleries and musings. Follow her elsewhere here:


Thanks so much for sponsoring everyone!
Happy Festive Season!

_____________________________________

If you are interested in Sponsoring indieBerries to promote your thangs- 
(my main sponsor spots are fully booked until April! Woohoo!
But there are loads of other packages you can snap up for the festive season)
_____________________________________

3 comments :

Rhianne said...

bird of the week, omg thats my new favourite blog series ever, I loooove birds, I'm there! Also, some other great sponsors too, I'm looking forward to having a browse through them all :)

Jane said...

Thanks so much Hun :) And I am most definitely at the Up.Market this Sunday again :) 9am-4pm High5 back ;)
Thanks for being so inspiring always
xxx

Che Kershaw said...

Ah Rhianne! I actually think you will love Kylie's blog - lots of outdoory adventurey things (lots of made up words in that last sentence)