Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"i have this huge problem"

(don't worry it's probably just hidden in a pile of pink and black right now)
As a reward for being such a grown up and finally taking charge of my financial responsibilities, we decided to go shopping...
You can listen to my answer here ----> tbsefm.seoul.kr
on Wednesday at 4:30pm Korean time (9:30am South African time).

You can listen to Nicole's answer to "How can I get revenge on my enemy without being caught..." same time, same place on Thursday
and Kristi's answer to "How can I be famous in Korea?" on Friday.
Oh Korea. We love you.

3 comments :

Robynne May said...

This is hilarious!
It's so nice to meet someone else who random things happen to.

Unknown said...

Listened to your advice..think dancing is a better option!

rachel said...

saranghae