7 Awesome things about this week:
- Getting some awesome Christmas Gift Tags delivered for my first market - so excited!
- Spending a night of 30 seconds, pizza-eating, wine-drinking, movie-watching and general feasting at our girls sleepover - while the men went off to Wales to watch the rugby. Remind me to tell you how good I am at 30 seconds.
- Spending Sunday afternoon at my niece (-in-laws?) Hello Kitty Birthday Party. So much pink. So much balloon. So much cake.
- This week of every-day Bikram yoga - am FULLY converted.
- A fridge full of olives courtesy of mah chef-friend - thanks Ash - delish!
- Converting our entire lounge to an "extended craft room" in preparation for the market. Warren has had to clear himself a little spot on the couch - right between a massive pile of papers and a very sharp guillotine. Feeding him wine so that he doesn't complain.
- The thought of some yummy dinner that husband is going to cook up for us... hey Warr? Hey? Hey? I thought so.