7 things I've done this week
- Flew to London to visit my very handsome Fiance. (Woooop!)
- Sat next to a creep on the plane. (Story of my life) Cartoon to follow.
- Went out together with The Warr to start our wedding registry in central London - fun.
- Finally got to see one of the "things" that I had made and ordered and delivered to London, for our wedding - can't elaborate too much on it now, but - it's awesome :) (Warren concurs).
- Thought about buying a razor to shave my legs, but I forgot. (Warren does not concur).
- Ate some delicious Moroccan Chicken and fiery tomato soup and some amazing seared tuna. Also - drank some delicious red wine and
- Pre-registered to some upcoming festivals for the year.London, it's good to be back,Now how's about a little more snow?