Sunday, January 20, 2013

whatif 
Seven Things I've done this week  
  1. Finished, addressed and sent out most of our wedding invites...Woop! (And I'm keen to share our Save the Dates next week)
  2. Started designing wedding menus, name cards and other wedding related paper-goods.
  3.  Went to watch Playing for Keeps with my fam (Les Miserables was sold out - but we have booked for Tuesday).
  4. Ate delicious oxtail soup, Moroccan Butternut and chickpea soup and a spicy lentil wrap.
  5. Took my brother out to coffee.
  6. Started working in Illustrator again - my lesser choice of Adobe Suite programs.
  7. Watched (in the background whilst working) the Lance Armstrong interview. Eish.

    What have you done this week?

3 comments :

Sohini said...

I've been sick at home and been watching all my series which was a plus I guess. Haha..
xx Sohini
TV, Turmeric, Tea.

carlyvanwatts said...

Les Mis is pretty intense! I hope you enjoy it lots! Russell Crowe's voice is starting to grow on me now. xxx

Che Kershaw said...

I will def let you know what I think after Tuesday! ;) yay!