Seven Things I've done this week
- Finished, addressed and sent out most of our wedding invites...Woop! (And I'm keen to share our Save the Dates next week)
- Started designing wedding menus, name cards and other wedding related paper-goods.
- Went to watch Playing for Keeps with my fam (Les Miserables was sold out - but we have booked for Tuesday).
- Ate delicious oxtail soup, Moroccan Butternut and chickpea soup and a spicy lentil wrap.
- Took my brother out to coffee.
- Started working in Illustrator again - my lesser choice of Adobe Suite programs.
- Watched (in the background whilst working) the Lance Armstrong interview. Eish.What have you done this week?