Friday, October 4, 2013

10 facts to blow your mind! (not really)

 photo funfacts_zps6989df08.jpg


It's your ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE TIME OF THE WEEK!

Welcome to another edition of FUN FACT FRIDAY!!
WHY?! because it's FRIDAY!! IT'S the WEEEEKEND BABY!!
SO MANY CAPITAL LETTERS!!

AND EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!


 photo fact1_zps490311df.jpg

i'd like a bit of that.
the real shizz. 
not the monopoly kind (just to clarify).

* * * * * * * *

 photo fact2_zpsa02ef499.jpg


LET ME SEE HOW MANY SENTENCES I CAN MAKE WITH THE WORD SET!!
(i love a good self-challenge)

+ Has the jelly set?
+ Game, set, match! Bitches!
+ I set my tennis racquet on the jelly

actually those are the only three I can think of.

whatever.
i have other talents.

* * * * * * *  




 photo fact3_zpsf78aee57.jpg
dud , what what wr you thinking?
and by th way, your nam is fr*aking  _rn_st Vinc_nt Wright.
and it's right thr on th covr!

 photo 200px-Gadsby_zpsf250267f.jpg

BUSTD.

* * * * * * *
 photo fact4_zps953a3c98.jpg

Side Note: Do not marry an axe murderer.

* * * * * * * *

 photo fact5_zps77088881.jpg
dudine.

say that five times super-quick.


 photo fact6_zps325992cf.jpg
ha. ha.

* * * * * 

 photo fact12_zps5293454a.jpg

WHAT. THE. MOO-COW.
I sleep less than that because of my overactive brain.

I have drawn this cow with mad-cow disease, 
because I HATE anything that sleeps longer me.

* * * * * * * * * *


 photo fact14_zpsf7e40d4f.jpg
who makes up this crap?
Come step inside my mind!

* * * * * * * * *

 photo fact10_zps007cfdac.jpg  photo fact9_zps5ff4342d.jpg



coulda guessed.


Updated: Do not marry an axe murderer OR a dentist.
Both will lead to certain death. Freaking dentists: We HATE them.

* * * * * * *

 photo fact11_zpse4570fd9.jpg

yeah, but you won't have any friends, you sour-puss.

* * * * * *

 photo fact13_zpse1a1790c.jpg
bet they learnt that from Bear Grylls.
related: one of my favourite videos of all time.

* * * * * * *


And that's all the FUN FACTS we have time for today!

So the main take away from this post is
For longevity, one should not marry an axe murderer or dentist. One should also eat a lot of lemons. You will then likely live to two-thousand. And Dumbledore will send you a birthday card.

High Five.

To see previous FUN FACT posts click here, here, here, here, here, here and here
(just kidding, that last one's a cat video)


Follow indieBerries on facebook || twitter || bloglovin  for more.


xo

8 comments :

natasha stander said...

Great post! Here I thought the female form of Dude was Dudette ;)
If you are from Cape Town, I think you could say: "I set on the couch" LOL. Have a good day :)

Che Kershaw said...

excellent! I will add that to my three sentences haha

Gaelyn Cokayne said...

Loved it, one of my fave's so far! I also always call girl dudes, dudettes! And relief to know lemons make you live longer, now I don't feel like all those tequila shots are actually shortening my life!!!

Caley said...

Sour puss... Hahahahaha, that is one of my favourite words (technically it is two words but anyway!) of ALL TIME! And the E book cover - so BUSTD - hysterical! Always a good laugh at the end of the week x

Abby said...

Some very creepy and interesting facts!

xoxo Abby

Johlet said...

Hilarious!!! haha! Love that one for unmarried men! Going to tell that to Cedric tonight! haha

melissa dobson said...

haaaahaaaa love it

Megs H said...

I just love your Fun Fact Friday, instead I only just read it now so it become a fun fact Tuesday for me...hee hee :) xxxx