Friday, October 18, 2013

IMPRESS your friends: 10 Fun facts for you to remember!

 photo funfacts_zps6989df08.jpg

Welcome to another weekly edition of Fun Fact Friday! It's a short version because I can only describe my current internet speed as: Snail. Piggy Backin' a sloth. Going the wrong way on a treadmill. Anyway.

"Fun fact Friday is the perfect quick read for Friday office tea-time!" - Sarah Faye Johnson
"I love fun fact Friday - it really let's me know it's THE WEEKEND!" - Sarah Gurney. 
So here are this week's facts!
 photo funfact2_zpsf6e9dfcf.jpg

There is definitely some kind of naked/death/toilet humour joke in here somewhere...
but I'm too tired to work it out.

* * * * *
 photo funfact1_zpsb75b6b81.jpg
HOW AMAZING IS THAT!!!!!!!!!
HEY!!!!!!?!!!

* * * * * * *
 photo funfact3_zps75473a8c.jpg

They are so greedy those kiddies.

* * * * * * * *

 photo funfact5_zps421a38c5.jpg
And perhaps that is who Shrek is named after?

aaaah remember that time I took Husband to The SHREK SHOW?
(and back then he was still "the fiancé!")
sigh, Memories.

* * * * * * * * *
 photo funfact6_zpsb5598cdb.jpg

I'm dubious about this fact.
Although - I wouldn't want to argue with the paperclip, just in case.


* * * * * * * * 
 photo funfact4_zps2519ca3a.jpg

Coca Cola. You just have the answer for everything,
freaking smartie pants.


* * * * *

 photo funfact7_zpsf0e4af5e.jpg


Trust me, I could get lost in a labyrinth. You don't know my internal GPS -
try me.


* * * * * *
 photo funfact9_zpsd8550780.jpg
Whoever is stealing it - it's not American kids - 
they are not attracted to cheese.


only metals.

* * * * * *

 photo funfact8_zps31b539c6.jpg
And remember that FUN FACT FRIDAY POST about Hamster's being illegal in Hawaii?
Can you just imagine? A pack of rabid breeding, teeth growing hamster's taking over the world.

It's too much to handle.

* * * * * * * 


AND FOR THE FUNNEST FACT OF ALL!

I drew all the above pictures - without the use of my drawing tablet -
using only my laptop track pad and my finger!

I know.  
total carpal tunnel syndrome.

I thought the Coca Cola was a dead give away.
Although,
to be fair - I'd say it was really the hamster.

Happy Friday Everyone!
* * * * * 
(Ps. Some people have mentioned that they are having trouble commenting - if you are having trouble - please just let me know in the comments section below.)

Kidding. Tweet me @indieberries or pop me a message on facebook.




3 comments :

Dannielle @ Chic-a-DeeDee said...

Bangorrhea!!! Best word ever. Also, I can see cheese being stolen a lot, the good stuff is expensive, and those glorious cheese displays in markets with all the deliciousness on show, come on. Begging for it.

Keri Bainborough said...

TESTING

Jules said...

I love this!!! Just starting following your blog and have been cracking up.... we have a hamster and a kid that likes magnets...... so this all must be true!