Friday, October 11, 2013

Be Smarter than ALL your friends tonight! FUN FACT FRIDAY!

 photo funfacts_zps6989df08.jpg  photo funfact1_zpscf3c3e13.jpg

Those rabbits.


They've got some epic A Game.

Most definitely they have attended the Warren Dyer School of Charm.

(Look at me being so complimentary about my husband when he is on a river in the middle of no-where with no internet or signal to read it.)


 * * * * * *

 photo funfact6_zps6c60dff3.jpg
Actually, I would say this is a very low percentage.
They should revisit Rhodes University for an updated statistic.

* * * * * *

 photo funfact2_zps9f588b2d.jpg  photo funfact3_zps11bf9c22.jpg
Sorry buddy. 
birthday cake?

* * * * *

 photo funfact5_zpsc20da67f.jpg
SIDE NOTE:

 photo funfact4_zps3ea311a2.jpg
with a rusty chainsaw.
good.
I'm glad we settled that.

* * * * * *


 photo funfact9_zpscf6a55dd.jpg
Look, I don't know who is conducting these tests, but I'd like to be invited to the next one - it's been ages since I last visited an ant bar.

And I miss my pal Jude.


* * * * * *

 photo funfact8_zps0794a0a8.jpg
Makes you think long and hard, huh?

(it may be hard to handle - 
but im starting to feel there may be something in that drunken ant business.)

* * * * * * *

 photo funfact10_zpscc52fc82.jpg

I've actually given up dairy for two weeks now. (Seriously).
If you're interested - read this.

* * * * * * 

 photo funfact7_zpsbd3757a9.jpg
I knew you smartie-pants would want to google it - so here's a link.

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A:To get to the other side!

WHO made that joke? That is NOT a funny joke. There is NO punchline in that joke.
Whoever invented it - go back to school.
That's a too much drinking with the ants kind of joke.
(fave: dali, hemingway - oh i can't choose)

* * * * *

 photo funfact11_zps3bffa4f5.jpg

And if they find you - 

they will certainly
find you.

so do be very careful when you are alone in your bath tub in california.

with your orange.

* * * * * *
Hope you all have a fab weekend planned - 
we are off to the bush to visit the ("baby") brother and drink with the ants.
snaps to follow.

x




15 comments :

Jo said...

I'm from California and I didn't know it was illegal to eat oranges in the bathtub! :O Who thought of that law?! So ridiculous LOL. Love the illustration for that!

Che Kershaw said...

hahaha! Hello California! Go ahead and eat and orange in your bathtub tonight... I dare you. Here are some other crazy US laws http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/willis-report/blog/2012/04/26/top-5-most-outrageous-us-laws :)

Jo said...

I definitely will! If they find me...I'll write you from jail! :D

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I wonder why they Californians passed that law? Was there some tragic choking/drowning accident?

Che Kershaw said...

hahaha oh don't you worry - the orange bathtub police WILL DEFINITELY find you. do send postcards from jail.

Johlet said...

Hahaha! Seriously California??? But who eats a orange in the bath anyway?
xxx

Wonderland Clothing said...

On of my new favourite blogs!

Caley said...

Hahaha, these always made me chuckle!! And this week I am disgusted with that dating site stat!! I hate sharing my birthday with anyone!! And those bunnies... jeepers creepers!! x

Sara Strauss said...

Haha, I love these! So funny! Great illustrations too!
~Sara

Nick Mitchell said...

so, your husband **** like a rabbit?

Chinky L.G. said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha! Super funny... especially the girl with a chainsaw! Keep it up... love your blog!


xo,
Chinky
peppagoo.blogspot.com

Che Kershaw said...

haha thank you! :)

Che Kershaw said...

yay! so glad to hear that! :)

Emma said...

The statistics fact made me think of '60% of the time it works every time'


Haha, love these!

Che Kershaw said...

hahaha exactly!