Monday, October 31, 2011

alternatively...

Last Friday I was experiencing some toothache... Toothache is something I severely dislike, but i also find it is a lot more tolerable than THE DENTIST. In fact, I find dental visitations so terribly-painfully-awful that I have devised my own very useful alternative solutions for visiting the dentist.

Dentist Alternative Number 1:


Supplies needed:
1x hanging pendulum ball thing
1 x self + toothache.
wham! so simple.

Instructions as per following:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"olleh!! wonderful!!"

Photobucket

Dentist Alternative Number 2:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You are a such a brave thing.
Photobucket


i understand your left-handed-toothache needs.
whatever works for you. there must be limbs and there must be blood.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


look how silly you look trying to shout with only one arm.
Photobucket

Dentist Alternative Number 3:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Happy Monday y'all!
i hope you flossed! :)


10 comments :

Plum said...

I choked on cornflakes I was laughing so much when I read this post. Thanks Che ;-)

Janine van Staden said...

hahahahaha!! this is hilarious, I have a bit of a "toothy" problem too, my wisdom teeth keeps turning my mouth into a swollen aching problem, because of the irritation my wisdom teeth have on my gums, it keeps on getting infected...  and before I could even remotely consider the (horrible) possibility (and gather enough guts) of going to the dentist to remove my tooth, it gets infected again, and I have to wait again, and feel all yucky from the antibiotics... but I think I'll consider the chainsaw... :)

Che Kershaw said...

oh man.. i FEEL your pain. flossing, mouthwash and chainsaws.

Che Kershaw said...

i love having that affect on people! lol.

Bailey Schneider said...

Bahahaha!! OUCH. OK... you know it's bad when the chainsaw becomes an option.
Really hope the pain miraculously disappears!
x

Mands said...

The string + door + tooth one? Yup, our grade one teacher used to do that to us...for realzies! Loose tooth? No problem... we'll bang the door and pull it out of your gums. What was that? you're only 6 years old? Harden up!

Che Kershaw said...

hahaha HARDEN UP!!!! 

samn said...

Yup.. the whole tooth door thing. My dad totally did that to me at a friends bbbq/braai.


And out my tooth came.
The anxiety of waiting for him to slam the door was unbearable.

Che Kershaw said...

THE WORST!! i thought that method was only used in children's horror stories!!

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Studying this info So i am satisfied to convey that I've an incredibly good uncanny
feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much surely will make certain to do not forget
this site and give it a look regularly.

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... ideal waist to height ratio