I haven't been able to do regular blog-posts with being on the travel. Today is my last day in South Korea after three and a half years of teaching here. We fly out of Incheon at 3pm on a flight of death and arrive in South Africa on Monday. Here is a list of 7 things I will miss about Korea.
- Kimchi, Kimbap, Chumchee-jiggae... delicious.
- The hair-accessories, shoes, clothes, earrings and fashion in general.
- Starbucks on every corner.
- The amazing, quirky, awesome stationery.
- The uber-fast internet.
- The random and hilarious conversations that occur when you're communicating in half-korean, half-english, mostly sign-language.
- The wonderful chingus/friends that I have made during my three and a half years being here.
I will miss you all.