7 random things I must do before the wedding -
- Save all the pictures from my iPhone onto my computer. Then delete them from my iPhone so that iPhone can be dished out to cousin/brother/friend/bridesmaiden to take random wedding snaps with.
- Do the same above with SLR camera memory card.
- Pay deposit to weather gods for a gloriously sunny and warm day.
- Do not forget to buy pens for guests to sign the guestbook. Because a guestbook without a pen - well that's just pointless.
- Write a wedding speech in which I thank my mom's guillotine and the industrial strength glue gun.
- Stock up on all forms of Melatonin, Vitamin B, Rescue drops and Champagne - for good measure.
- Organise flower girl shoes, bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, wedding transport, cake, cake knife, song list to DJ, UK visa admin, Friday night dinner - cutlery, crockery, food, drinks etc, Sunday morning breakfast, wedding schedule to MC, wedding schedule to bridesmaids, dress fittings, bridesmaids hair, junior bridal party dresses, flowers for flower girls, ceremony vows, ID information to minister, groomsmen lapels, buy film, music and hymn sheet to organist, men's favours, practise wedding dance, book hi-lights, waxing etc, confirm with videographer and photographer, meet with caterer, finish church programs, table seating, print table seating plan, get a tan.ok so, more than 7 then.