7 things I've done this week
- Flown across the world (London > South Africa) in preparation of the one month count-down to THE BIG DAY. And of course I have a plane story. I always have a plane story.
- Went out to dinner with the family - one of the last times as a Miss Kershaw.
- Been to the dentist - one of my favourite activities of all time.
- Finalised our wedding seating chart. No. No we haven't done that. (Ahem Warren). Also ahem to those who haven't RSVP'd yet.... are you IN or are you OUT? Make a choice, people.
- Have been re-acquainted with Futurelife - oh you are so delicious.
- Have had many in-depth conversations regarding our fallen hero Oscar.
- Have been awake since 4:30 this morning - staring at the ceiling. This wedding biznizz is no joke, people. No. Joke.