Sunday, February 23, 2014

7 things Sunday

whatif photo whatif.jpg

Seven things I am looking forward to this coming week:

  1. Early morning yoga. I went to an awesome yoga workshop on Saturday and I can't wait to apply all the new things I have learnt.
  2. Celebrating The Husband's birthday on Tuesday!
  3. Our Second Photo Hunt event on Saturday - you can snap up some tickets on the website. We have some awesome prizes lined up - can't wait!
  4. Sending off new guestbooks to print - I love getting the finished projects back and packaging them up for brides.
  5. Some epic blog posts I have lined up for you!
  6. More reading: I am into some fab books at the moment (two courtesy of Lulu) and another two on the way which I ordered after my yoga workshop-inspiration on Saturday!
and MOST of all.....

7. HUSBAND GETS BACK FROM SOUTH AFRICA TOMORROW.

YAYNESS!!!!!

Happy Sunday Evening x

No comments :