Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine!

Happy FRIDAY! and Happy Valentine's Day to all! (Our first one as husband and wife and second Valentine's Day together ever!) As a special Valentine edition, I thought I would just go ahead and SPATTER indieBerries with all the things that "us girls" just LOVE to see on this day of cupid-romance.
 photo valentine2_zps2b838976.jpg
(side note: do not ever use "da" in a sentence to me - I will cut you.)

 photo valentine1_zpscc61f9e9.jpg
Roses! sigh. 
swoon.
*faints*

 photo valentine4_zpsa16d819b.jpg 
girls. we love our presents.
and we LOVE occasions that get us presents.
(birthdays. christmas. valentines. we don't care)

 photo valentine3_zpsa1bc8af0.jpg 
trés romantique.
You can spoil us ALL you want - go ahead.

 photo valentine5_zps109849e9.jpg 
CHOCCIES. GIRLS luuuurve choccies.
(All choccies herewith eaten today are declared "calorie free")

Yes, sigh.
Valentine's Day is most indeed a DAY FOR THE LADIES.

But boys!
I do not want you to feel left out! Oh no! That would not do! 
NOT on this special day of LOVE!!

 photo valentine6_zps90055880.jpg 

You want a CLOSE UP?

okay:

 photo valentine7_zps2efae71a.jpg 

ADDED BONUS!!!  
(Rated: 18+)

FLASHING VALENTINE BOOBS:
 photo boobs_zpsc578d8d3.gif

Now, WHO can say that I don't look out for EVERYONE'S needs, hey?

HAPPY DAY OF  VALENTINE LOVE TO ALL GIRLS AND BOYS!!

xoxoxoxoxxox

SMOOCHES (etc)
________________________________________
I am not sure of our plans for tonight, husband has assured me he "has a plan". And generally his (epic) plans are pretty trustworthy. But he has also told me "DO NOT LOOK IN THE FRIDGE". Which leads me to believe there must be some kind of jar filled with pickled fingers or something. 

I'll let you know on Monday.



No comments :