Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tweet Tweet

 photo twitter_zps293eb16e.jpg

I have been thinking about changing my twitter bio. I thought I would share some of my créme-de-la-créme options with you.

Ché Dyer.
I own a guillotine. Don't mess with me.

Ché Dyer.
Loves stationery, pretty paper, red wine and her fabulous husband.
Although not necessarily in that order.

Ché Dyer.
Crafting a life, Building an Empire.

Ché Dyer.
I'm way funnier in real life.

Ché Dyer.
I ROFL A LOT IRL.

Ché Dyer.
Am good with rhymes.
And solving crimes
(I lied about the second thing)

Ché Dyer.
I draw things. I also eat things.

Ché Dyer.
Buy my shit (insert hyperlink)

Ché Dyer.
That's pronounced "shay"
"Shay-D" if you will.
Like, you're standing under a tree.

Ché Dyer.
Good at lols. Crap at bios.

Ché Dyer.
follow me. or not. whatever. (but actually really do follow me I'm desperate.)

Ché Dyer.
Frogs: never. Running: sometimes. Sushi: always.

Ché Dyer.
This bio is only 62 characters long. Totally twitter approved.

Ché Dyer.
Go ahead - I'd also stalk me if I was you.

Ché Dyer.
This is my twitter account: where essays go to die.

Ché Dyer.
You. You're. Your. It's not that difficult.

Ché Dyer.
Ths is hw i spk on twttr whn i gt dsperate4charactrs.


* * * * *
That's all I can come up with.
Haven't settled on any yet to change to. 
But, I will let you know how this process evolves - 

because I am sure you are hanging on the edge of your seats in suspense.

Who are your favourite tweeters to follow?
Hit me up with some goodies!

10 comments :

femmegypsy said...

For what it's worth, my favourites:


- I draw things. I also eat things.

- Buy my shit (insert hyperlink)

- Go ahead - I'd also stalk me if I was you.



:)

Che Kershaw said...

hahahha :) noted! :)

Amy said...

Haha brilliant, might have to steal the grammar one! :)

Claudia said...

The second one!!

Keri Bainborough said...

"Buy my shit"

Jules said...

Buy my shit or I have a guiloteene.

Xandra | Fashionably Light ★ said...

SHAY-D! I smiled out loud.

Dee said...

Shay-D made me LOL!

Jen Heil said...

I love "Go ahead - I'd also stalk me if I was you" ('cause I totally do!)

Gaelyn Cokayne said...

Buy my shit. Def.