Sunday, January 23, 2011

7 things

7 things I learnt this week:
  1. You can make time for anything, if it is important enough.
  2. South Africa is... well... just... just... ALIVE WITH POSSIBILITIES!
  3. I can now write and pronounce my new Korean name given to me by a student. "Gyuri" after the singer in the k-pop band Kara.
  4. Jiggae is really the most delicious thing in the world. especially in winter.
  5. Making small attainable daily goals, is better for your accomplishment list and your psyche.
  6. Waking up early when it is dark, is a lot more difficult than it would seem. Trust me, I can give you several very legitimate reasons why it is better to hit snooze...
  7. Table Mountain has been nominated for the new 7 Wonders of Nature. VOTE HERE!!

1 comment :

Lauren Setterberg said...

So true re making time and daily goals. I must say, I am happy we don't have to wake up in the dark! Have a great week hun x