Thursday, January 6, 2011

in my spare time...

so, long story... friend of a friend of a friend (etc) is opening a Korean branch of Ambient Lounge - a bean-bag/chair company that is currently in the UK, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Puerto Rico and the USA. So Anyway they are opening this branch in Korea and they needed someone to sit in their bean bags. lucky me.

They sent us all the pics they took. (there were hundreds. really.) I have no idea which ones will go on the site or when it even goes live... but these are a few pics. and BTW, these chairs are AWESOME.

5 comments :

Bailey Schneider said...

Gorgeous :-)

HashtagPlanet said...

Lovely!
The chairs aren't bad either ;)

Mo van Wyk said...

someone should consider modelling as a career...

Che Kershaw said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

My website online graduate certificate programs