Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm BACK!

I am back from vacation in the Philippines... which was fabulously great! Re-acclimatizing from 34'c weather to 2'c weather is definitely NOT my favourite thing to do. In fact, kind of makes me want to slash off both my arms and rip out all my teeth.
ok, it's not that bad.
plus if i slashed off both my arms I wouldn't be able to finish the holiday cartoon that I'm working on, in the midst of dealing with this:
(and my washing machine that has decided to leak like an ocean all over my house.
on the bright-side, with my Chernobyl-Sunshine type heater and the flooding ocean all over my lounge, it's just like being back in Boracay. I might as well just mix myself a 2-for-1 cocktail.)

Here are some things you can look forward to in the upcoming holiday cartoon.
I don't want to give away too much, so i'll just leave you with:

  • The airport floor
  • The time we almost missed our flight
  • Travel Tips 101
  • The time when we got onto the wrong bus...
  • VERY happy cocktail hours
  • the food. aaah.. sigh... the food.
  • Sun-stalking
  • Me winning a prize on the airplane
oh Boracay, I miss thee.

1 comment :

Taby Kislanov said...

thanks for stopping by, nice blog!
cheers!

taby.