Wednesday, August 15, 2012

bummed

Photobucket

when...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

ok. you really dont need to show me that.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

... dem bus... to dem hospital. 
yes, got it.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

tramp with the leg: no girl, you eats dem food. i just need a 3 pounds.
me: no it's ok - you can have this food.
tramp: no, no
me: it's ok. take the 60p and my lunch.

Photobucket Photobucket

tramp in Boots cosmetics store, using my money to buy lipstick.
Photobucket

and from henceforth i shall ignore every begging beggar

* the end *

11 comments :

Victoria said...

This made me laugh out loud. Can picture exactly hoe said tramp spoke. Gross!!!!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

You gotta be shitting me!!!! Lipstick?!?!

GeeGee said...

Whaaaaat, that's so bizarre. Maybe he used the rest of the lippy to create his leg sore too. Yuck.

Homeless guy dilemma though - my Mum has the guts to say 'ok, no money, but I'm happy to buy something for you - a drink, a sandwich, newspaper, bus fare....lippy'. She's never been asked for the last item to be quite honest

Unpublished Life said...

Dem not like SA beggars these London beggars Luv ... :) too funny!

Che Kershaw said...

yes - watch out for dem beggars - they'll getcha.

Che Kershaw said...

oh my soul. lippy. for realsies.

BROTHER said...

i Might be ignorant .... I might be generous to the wrong people but at least i know when someone is hitting on me...

Jules said...

Hahahahahaha!! Che, thats one heck of an experience!!! All...........In..............London!! lol

Nadia van der Mescht said...

This cracked me up sooo much!

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.
Feel free to visit my web site - know memes

Sarah Libros said...

Ugh how awful, no wonder you don't stop for anyone anymore!!