Friday, August 31, 2012

Fading Light

We went to Hyde Park to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony Concert - Featuring Duran-Duran, Paolo Nutini, Stereophonics and Snow Patrol. They also screened footage from the Opening Ceremony which was awesome. Here are some film snaps taken with the wide angle camera

I title this selection:
Fading Light.

all pics are completely un-edited/photoshopped/instagrammed. Pure film.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(it looks like Warra is growing some kind of epic beard/tash -
 don't be alarmed - it's the shadow of the camera strap.)
Photobucket
One of my favourite things about this film camera is the unpredictable light leaks and bokeh it creates. I love the pics even more when they are taken in fading/dim light.
how moody, sigh.

5 comments :

BaileySchneider said...

Such gorgeous pictures! Haha... isn't it funny how nowadays we have to say when things haven't been instagrammed or filtered? LOL ... I do the same all the time!

Rhianne said...

You got the vivitar ghost in your 4th photo of Warr, awesome (its from swinging the camera around with the wrist strap I think, it opens the shutter a little) I love film :) also I need to take more photos of me and Thomas with it I think, I love the ones of you two together.

vanessanberger said...

those are gorgeous!

Che Kershaw said...

ah awesome!! i love it! will def try swinging dear camera by the strap again - didnt know that was what caused it! yay!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a material! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.

My blog post ... best registry cleaner for windows 7