Tuesday, August 21, 2012

e-shoot

Photobucket
Last (last) Sunday we had an engagement pic shoot with Anneli Marinovich - the shoot was SO much fun and we had such a good time with Anneli. We had the shoot on Southbank - on the bridge and riverside, which overlooks Big Ben and the London Eye. I can't wait to see the pics! These are some of my iPhone pics from the day, some of them are on instagram (username: indieberries).
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
After the shoot, we went to the little amusement park nearby - it is filled with a little beer garden and a few fun rides. We decided to ride on the Stargazer - that thing in the pic above - which overlooks the city of london. Warren got a few snaps on his phone, I was too petrified of dropping my phone to take any. lol. Below is a vid from his phone - don't worry, you can't hear me screaming because I'm not scared. at all.   Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments :

GeeGee said...

I was going to say 'oh great, can't wait to see the engagement photos' but then you had all those picnic photos and now I'm over engagement and into food mode, and craving olives and crackers.

Might have to add picnic food to the braai tonight!

Wazza said...

Awesome pics, amazing day & best fiancé!

Che Kershaw said...

hahaha you're outta control. lols (and that's a yes to picnic food and braai) :)

Lauren said...

Hells you guys are cute. How's the comment below - CUTE!!!

Bobby said...

Can't wait to see the final pictures :) Busy planning out engagement shoot but suffering from too-many-options-itus. Also, super jealous re: fair. I love rides you might possibly die on.

Phumi said...

awesome pics... girl you pack a mean picnic :)