Friday, August 24, 2012

film

I've snapping away on my wide angle film camera all over London - and had accumulated five rolls of film to develop the other day. Picking up film is like waking up on Christmas minus the mince pies. There are so many awesome pics - so I've decided to share a few with you in different stages so that you aren't overloaded with film goodness all at once.

I title this selection:
Tourist in London.

These pics have not been edited/photoshopped/instagrammed in any way. 
They are pure film loveliness.
Photobucket
Olympic Rings on Tower Bridge
Photobucket 
The Flotilla for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.Photobucket 
Us - waiting for the Flotilla to pass. (it was cold. it rained.)Photobucket 
Flags all over the place, for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Photobucket 
Serena Williams on Centre Court, Wimbledon.
Photobucket 
Wimbledon, Centre Court - where i watched with Wazza's mom.
Photobucket 
Charing Cross Railway Station.
Although, I think it might be obvious if you read the sign.
Photobucket 
Red British Buses in Trafalgar Square.
Photobucket 
A bridge on Southbank, London Eye in the background.
Photobucket 
This is something famous, I don't know what it is.
Photobucket 
Beach Volleyball - The 2012 Olympics.
Photobucket 
Horse Guards Parade - watching Beach Volleyball.Photobucket 
Antique shops and nick-nack stores in Brick Lane.
Photobucket 
Cupcakes. You should find them. (Brick Lane)
Photobucket Photobucket
Charity Golf Day - 

More film pics to come - and... Warren bought a 1960s Kodak Coloursnap
I can't wait to show you the pics it took!

6 comments :

Rhianne said...

ohh I have that colorsnap too but I've never used it, I'm looking forward to seeing those results too!

I'm still sad that I didn't have my film cameras when I lived in London especially as these are so great!

Che Kershaw said...

aah! well that means - you are due back for a visit! and tea on me! the coloursnap pics had AWESOME light leaks and bokeh but still struggling a bit on focus - will post pics soon! x

Clever Bird said...

Love the Trafalgar Sq/Red Bus one!

Phumzile Zondi said...

I took your advice from an old post - and bought myself (and for a gift for my photo happy friend) this camera from photojojo a while back. i finally took it for a spin on my recent trip to Vietnam (and snapped a few of my school with leftover film) and let me tell you I am blown away with the results. Che for president...

vanessa said...

loving the pics-cant wait to see more!

Che Kershaw said...

yay!!! im so so happy! and its such an easy point and shoot kinda camera to use! so glad you like the results! yay!