Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday song

Photobucket 
You cool your bed-warm hands down
On the broken radiator
Photobucket 
And when you lay them freezing on me
I mumble, "Can you wake me later?"But I don't really want you to stopAnd you know it so it doesn't stop youAnd run your hands from my neck to my chest
Photobucket 
Crack the shutters open wide
I wanna bathe you in the light of day
Photobucket 
And just watch you as the rays
tangle up around your face and bodyPhotobucket 
I could sit for hours finding new waysTo be awed each minutePhotobucket 'Cause the daylight seems to want youJust as much as I want youPhotobucket It's been minutes, it's been daysIt's been all I will rememberPhotobucket I have been lost in your hairAnd the cold side of the pillowPhotobucket Your hills and valleysAre mapped by my intrepid fingersAnd in a naked slumberI dream all this againPhotobucket Crack the shutters open wideI wanna bathe you in the light of dayAnd just watch you as the raysTangle up around your face and bodyPhotobucketI could sit for hours finding new waysTo be awed each minute'Cause the daylight seems to want youjust as much as I want you
Had such an awesome time watching Snow Patrol when they came to Hyde Park a few weeks ago. Just thought I would share some of their lyrics with you. Also -these pics are not mine - I stole them off WeHeartIt - and it's a blogging sin, but I'm way to lazy to find the actual source of each of them and credit them all, it's terrible. I know. 
Have another of my favourites as a compensation - 
"you're the only way to me - 
the path is clear"

you're welcome.

No comments :