7 Things lately:
- I've recently opened up indieBerries for sponsorship - and I'm SO excited to have my first new sponsors! Not only to be able to introduce you to some awesome new blogs/products/people, but also because it allows me to take indieBerries more seriously in terms of a business - which is the perfect pre-runner to the launch of my online store - coming soon! So take a few moments to click over some of the blog sponsors this month - I'm super excited about them all!
- Latest genius-invention-idea that I had at 4am: edible washi tape. For cupcake decorating, macaroon topping and for making cakes beautiful. So someone get on that - And you can just send me a cheque for my cut.
- Have filmed my first video for a potential indieBerries YouTube series... haha - more on that to follow.
- We had french toast, grilled banana, bacon, blue cheese and maple syrup for brunch. Delicious. And totally calorie free.
- I'm busy working on some free resource downloads for bloggers - which should be ready next week - so there's something you can look forward to!
- Husband: "Let's talk goal-setting today. And hopefully there will be some goals at 3:30" So it looks like we'll be watching the Manchester United game this afternoon.
- Yep, it's official - I married my Phil Dunphy.