7 things we've done this weekend -
- Had an awesome dinner with family-in-laws - good food, good wine, good tunes, good banter. Husband's folks left London this morning to head onward with their more tropical travels.
- I got pranked properly by the Dyer Clan - more to follow.
- I spent the good part of Sunday morning finishing up some stuff for The Blogcademy that I'm attending this week - so excited! Can't wait to show you what I've been working on.
- Husband shouted at the TV a lot. Something, something, football.
- We carried a massive couch up two flights of stairs into our apartment - PIVOT style. I would have taken some photos - but then the whole couch would have ended up on Warren's head - because as you can imagine, I was doing ALL the heavy lifting.
- I got some lovely flowers from the man - that's nice.
- .... And now we are about to enjoy some delish indian curry and a movie on tv - in our fancy huge couch, of course.
Above: Husband piggy-backing the old couch.
(don't fear - the couch we carried UP the stairs to replace it - was four times the size.)
Me: Why are you doing that?
Husband: Because I can.