Saturday, August 21, 2010

My brother is so awesomely cool

i got this email from my brother. He is so awesomely cool. Since Korea is currently out of stock of iphones he is trying to get my mind off it's awesomeness. This picture shows that iphone cannot show flash.


Speaking of awesome superheroes... I had a kid in my debating class yesterday who was drawing the most awesome superhero cartoons (clearly not paying attention) anyway when he saw me creeping on him he said "OH TEACHER! CAN YOU GUESS?! CAN YOU GUESS?!" and then i decided that his cartoons were so awesome (and i told him) that I made him draw them again in my book so that I could have a copy. haha. Being a teacher has it's benefits...  


CAN YOU GUESS?! CAN YOU GUESS?!

and finally... this is me and my awesome brother being awesome:


Be an awesome superhero for the day. Awesome.


2 comments :

Che said...

no-one has tried to guess the superheroes?! I'm offended MinSeok would be sad. Free email surprise for anyone that gets them all right...

Dominique Warr said...

Spiderman, Superman, Batman and Ironman :)
(lol a year later but anyway)