- If you are packing up house, you should start early.
- Point #2 - just wanted to re-iterate point #1
- Goodbyes are never easy. Especially to friends that have become your family over the last three and a half years.
- When packing up your house, you will suddenly find ten thousand possible uses for the random objects that you haven't touched in three years. Therefore, you should keep them. ALL of them.
- Farewells make you fat. Leaving dinners, goodbye drinks, farewell lunches. Packing house, trying to finish all the frozen food in your freezer in one week and no time for gymnasium.
- Good friends you will never really have to say goodbye to.
- Apartments collect a lot of dirt in obscure places over time. Remember that when you follow point #1.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
7 things Sunday
Labels: 7 things