Tuesday, December 6, 2011

little bro

This fancy guy arrives today:

Photobucket
My Big Little brother Blake-Dog. Tomorrow we are flying to Cambodia and backpacking around there, Vietnam and Laos for 5 weeks. (Can i get a HEYO!!?!) I'm sure it's going to be an epic trip.
Blake and I traveling together for that long will either end in:

Photobucket
type of experience.

or alternatively,

me arriving home,

Photobucket
Let's hope it's the former rather than the latter because i hate having to slash up my little brother when he gets too much for me. haha. Because we will be traveling the blog format of indieBerries will change slightly over the next little while. I am not sure how the internets are going to be on the trip and I won't be able to draw awesome cartoons BUT i have decided (wi-fi willing) to post a daily:
  1. Something awesome that happened in the day
  2. Something crappy that happened in the day
  3. Something that we ate in the day
  4. Something random for the day
  5. Something we did that day
  6. Something my Blake or I said that day
Then hopefully, at the mercy of the internet gods, you can keep track of our Asian Adventures. 

Peace out
ya'll
See you in Cambode.
:)

11 comments :

Justin Niddrie said...

Epic. 

Janine v. Staden said...

sounds like so much fun! and that's a gorgeous photo, you two are so pretty :) have fun on your epic adventure! I'm looking forward to the posts so that we can keep track of you Asian Adventures! :)

Charlottesenini said...

Enjoy! Cambodia is such an interesting/beautiful/fabulous country!

Vanessanberger said...

yay- can't wait for your updates. have an awesome trip! don't be mean to your brother!

Lindsay du Plessis said...

Have a great time! Drink the iced coffee, it's the shiz! Strong espresso, ice and condensed milk. Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Also, it's soooooooooper cheap! Everything is! Just think of the trip as a personal Amazing Race:)

Katyha said...

have an amazing time away :D

A Daft Scots Lass said...

or you in ten kazillion pieces!  safe trip!!

saffakate.blogspot.com said...

Have an awesome trip! Sounds like such a dream to backpack around Cambodia. I know if I were to spend 5 weeks with my sibling, the latter would be true!! 

Rooikat said...

Cute photo! I have yet to brave traveling with a sibling! I'm sure its going to be great! Looking forward to seeing the photos. :) 

Bailey Schneider said...

Can't wait to read all about it. Ever since I got back from Mauritius and wrote my travel journal... the travel bug has bit and I'm just itching to travel again!!
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

Bailey Schneider said...

PS... Safe travels :-)