Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day Eight

Landmine museum, massages, floating village
1. Something awesome seeing the sunset on the Tonle Sap river whilst swinging on a hammock on a riverboat
2. Something crap Seeing the poverty of people living in the floating villages
3. Something we ate fried chicken and cashewnuts
4. Something randomapologies for the poor pic quality of the vacation pics I've been posting they are all off Blake's (less superior) phone or my (way-cooler) iPhone. I have some cool pics on the big camera and I can't wait to post those when I get home ;)
5. Something we did Saw the landmine museum (slightly disappointing for the mission it takes to get there), had a massage, went on a tour to the floating villages and had dinner and drinks on a boat on the river.
6. Something said
Me reading the sign at the landmine museum: "all landmines in this museum have been declared 100% free of explosives" - well I should freaking well HOPE SO!!
Blake: well I guess if not, it's gonna be a real short visit.



Landmine museum.


(not my usual style of cartoon but a cartoon none-the-less)



Cambodian coffee is DELISH





On a boat out on the Tonle Sap:


Croc farm on the Tonle Sap.


Tough life, we know.






4 comments :

Bailey Schneider said...

Yes... um... I much prefer your cartoons ;-)
Another awesome day! Happy travels
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

David Fox said...

Are those crocodiles for eatin'?

Che Strawberries said...

haha.. eatin' and for handbagging. haha

Anonymous said...

I simply could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual information
an individual supply on your guests? Is going to be again frequently
in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Feel free to visit my website; rmr calculator