7 things from the week -
- Walking around looking at prize-winning pigs and rabbits is a surprisingly fulfilling way to spend a Saturday.
- Sometimes it's better to stalk people on facebook rather than open up a newspaper and see all the horrid things that are going on.
- Scanning-documents should be a full-time job.
- If you would like to incite the whole universe, it's simple, just draw a naked presidential picture.
- Limiting your mindless-internet time is probably a wise thing to do.
- If you leave everything to the last minute, you will never need to go bungee-jumping - you can get all your adrenal thrills by waiting to see if you will accomplish everything on time.
- Wise-man-say: If you cook too much food, you will eat same meal for whole week.
In other news, it's my mom's birthday today - we're going out for breakkie and then tea with the whole fam later.