7 reasons to be grateful for your moms -
- She makes your favourite something; chicken-casserole/roast-vegetables/chocolate brownies/BLT sandwiches/butternut soup etc. For my mom, it's her delicious rusks. Can't beat 'em.
- She knows where you put that important document/set of keys/fabric sample/last month's magazine with the good hairstyles/shopping voucher/ID book/handbag/missing shoe.
- At some stage in your life she has been your taxi-driver/nurse/conflict-resolution-manager/chef/teacher/critic/money-lender/birthday-party-thrower/schedule-organiser/sideline-sports-coach/clothes-buyer/agony-aunt/advice-giver/friend.
- She doesn't need you to tell her when you are feeling down/sad/hurt/happy/excited/scared/nervous/thrilled. She just knows.
- She has been your greatest fan since before you were born.
- Everything she does for you is for completely your own best interest.
- She has always provided band-aids and plasters no matter how small the knee-scrape or how big the heart-break.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Fabulous Mom's in the world. We are nothing without you.