Thursday, May 10, 2012

package project

At the end of last year I took part in the Package Project hosted on the Cupcake Couture Blog. It was great fun to be part of and so exciting to shop for treats and trinkets for a stranger/new friend :) I was partnered with the lovely Katyha (Love Katyha) who is based in Australia - It's been wonderful getting to know her and and a little bit of her family. Katyha has a gorgeous blog and her photographs are always so dreamy looking.
Since I love gift-wrapping I decided to wrap up all the little odds and ends for Katyha in separate packages so here are a few of them...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments :

A Daft Scots Lass said...

WOW your blogger friend is soopa lucky!!

Katyha said...

I've never heard what you thought of what I sent you....I truly hope you didn't hate it :/