Sunday, October 21, 2012

7 things

Photobucket
I'm back in South Africa for December and Christmas with my family and will be returning to London early next year. In the meantime here is:

7 things I'll miss about London

  1. The trains, subways and general public transport that takes you from A to B.
  2. Awesome restaurants and food markets where you can stuff your face just on food samplers.
  3. Vintage shops and clothing markets with quirky bits and pieces.
  4. Something awesome happening every weekend: think festivals, concerts, music artists, market scouring, restaurant deals, shows and epic random events.
  5. Camden, Brick Lane, Portabello Road, Oxford Street.
  6. Meeting new interesting people and re-acquainting with old friends.
  7. The Warren.



6 comments :

Gaby F. said...

HURRY BACK! xox

Charlotta Bean said...

Poor SA! I'm an SA gal myself, so looking forward to some braais from your end, hey? :P

Annika Ziehen said...

Please come and make contact at Hope Street market when you are back to attend to 2., 3., 4., and 6. !!

Rhianne said...

I miss the tube in London all the time, isn't it odd how you grow almost fond of it... I do miss the food too but luckily Leeds is pretty good for food too, it had to be after living in London :)

Che Kershaw said...

so far in the three days I've been back... there have been 2 braais... good going so far hey? :)

Che Kershaw said...

Where is this magical place?!