I'm back in South Africa for December and Christmas with my family and will be returning to London early next year. In the meantime here is:
7 things I'll miss about London
- The trains, subways and general public transport that takes you from A to B.
- Awesome restaurants and food markets where you can stuff your face just on food samplers.
- Vintage shops and clothing markets with quirky bits and pieces.
- Something awesome happening every weekend: think festivals, concerts, music artists, market scouring, restaurant deals, shows and epic random events.
- Camden, Brick Lane, Portabello Road, Oxford Street.
- Meeting new interesting people and re-acquainting with old friends.
- The Warren.