Monday, October 8, 2012

Innocent.

A few weeks ago I blogged about how much I love the innocent food range. And because it's always nice to hear compliments about the things you do, the products you make or the blog posts you write - I decided to email the lovely people at innocent and tell them how much I dig their vibe.

I received an awesome reply from Rio and took a screen shot of the email exchange -
Below it is a transcription.
Photobucket

Hello there Che,

Firstly, that's a great name. Secondly, we think you're lovely. You've brightened up our day no end, and we're truly flattered to hear that you're such a fan of the stuff we do too.

Seeing as it's a job you're after (and very eligible you are too), we've passed your blog link onto a nice lady called Kat who works in our recruitment team. We've also given it to Dan - our creative director, as we're pretty sure he'd like to see it too.

If we do happen to have the perfect job for you, Kat will be in touch with you directly.

In the meantime, here's a video of a little dormouse snoring his head off:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyaOXN6Vgrw

Cheerio for now, and best of luck,

Rio

Aaaah. innocent. You win my heart again. 

10 comments :

Rhianne said...

this is awesome!!!!!!!!

GeeGee said...

I don't think I've ever seen anything more wonderful than that dormouse snoring. Their marketing machine is fab

Debs Ivelja said...

Innocent Smoothies are ace. And so is that snoring dormouse.

JJR said...

off-topic - but I have the same gmail theme as you :-)
I was quite taken aback by your screenshot!

Che Kershaw said...

haha awesome! i love the little ice-cream girls! :)

BaileySchneider said...

AMAZING!!!!!

Nadia van der Mescht said...

Awwwwwesome! x

Bobby said...

Wow! That is so cool. Got my VISA, moving in December. We're gonna hang out, mkay?

Christine Mikaella Haddon said...

That's awesome! You go girl!!

Che Kershaw said...

yearrrrh!!! of course we are! i'm home in December but back again in Jan :)