Wanted to give you a little heads up about a cool competition that is being run over at Camera Couture this month - They are giving away an instax mini camera, instax film and a designer camera bag. HOLLER!
The camera bag they are giving away is the Gracie Mint - which even has space for your iPad. It's the same company as the designer camera bag that I have (above). I really love mine and it's so awesome being able to take out your camera in a bag that doesn't make you feel like you're part of the mafia.
To enter the comp, you have to write a list on the Camera Couture Facebook page - about all the things you would keep in your camera bag. Or you can tweet them @Cameracouture or even whack up a list on your own blog - but make sure you let them know.
Below is what I used to keep in my camera bag when I was back in Korea -
But right now, if I had to streamline it -
I'd stock it up with -
- My Canon SLR and lenses obvs. Plus Instax, wide angle camera and film.
- A magical self-replenishing wallet.
- A tub of hand cream - because I'm very old and mature now.
- A few negative calorie chocolate bars. Because, SNACKS.
- A few bricks so that I can carry my camera bag AND get my arm workout in. Winning. #gym
- The winning lotto ticket. And also tickets to all the festivals in the world.
- Handy fold-up tent, Festivals. See above.
- lip balm, sunscreen.
- And my LUCKY PINK RABBIT!
Just kidding guys -
My rabbit is purple.